|Prerequisite - |
|TBD||TBD||9:00am - 6:00pm||Master Nona Castro|
Material abundance gives you freedom to pursue spiritual goals. Kriyashakti teaches you how to properly harness the power of your thoughts, subtle energies and your auric field to create a life of prosperity and success both materially as well as spiritually.
– Master Choa Kok Sui –
“Kriyashakti is manifesting your Objective through Thought Power, but it also depends on other factors”
“The condition of your chakras affect your prosperity… When you change the Inner World, you change the physical world.”
The Science of Creating Abundance
Understanding the universal laws underlying the materilization of your goals and petitions – or the lack of it – this course covers specific techniques to create abundance and materialize prosperity, relationships; and to concretize short and long term goals effectively – to understand obstacles and how to heal your life.
Material abundance gives you freedom to pursue spiritual goals.
Kriyashakti teaches you how to properly harness the power of your thoughts, subtle energies and your auric field to create a life of prosperity and success both materially as well as spiritually.
- Learn to disintegrate self-sabotaging thought forms, prosperity guilt and poverty consciousness located in specific areas of your aura
- Practice a special “Concretizing Meditation” to quickly and systematically precipitate a thought or idea into physical form
- Use the power of your thought to achieve your goals
- Cleanse your aura and your chakras from negative thoughts and programming about money
- Use the Prosperity Meditation to bring prosperity and abundance to your life
- Use the proper hand gestures or mudras for prosperity
- Understand the science of Tithing and Entitlement and how it is connected to your success
- Create powerful Thought Forms using several easy to practice techniques
You will learn thoughout the course many Powerful Principles, practical and “Hands On” Techniques
Course Prerequisite: Pranic Psychotherapy
Wesak 2018 Celebration
Sunday April 29th 7:45pm to approximately 10pm (following Kriyashakti class)
Join us in service.
Wesak refers to the full moon of Taurus, believed to be the most powerful full moon of the year. This festival happens every year when the Lord Buddha and the Great Masters channel Divine Blessings to the whole world.
Wesak is therefore a time of dedication and service, to bring ourselves closer to the light and above all, to focus on the needs of our fellow human beings and the necessity of providing a group to channel the spiritual forces and blessings to the humanity and to the world.
Pranic Healers are welcome to attend even if not attending Kriyashakti. Friends and family with meditation experience welcome.
Held on donation.
RSVP required – please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparing for Wesak: click here
“The spiritual energy generated during a group Wesak meditation, under the guidance of a Spiritual Teacher, is equal to a whole year of meditation practice.” – GMCKS