WHAT TO EXPECT DURING A PRANIC HEALING™ SESSION
A Pranic Healing™ session is conducted with the client seated on a chair, fully dressed.
Physical, emotional and psychological disorders manifest in our energy body as various specific energetic imbalances.
The practitioner ‘scans’ for the quality & quantity of energy in the client’s aura, chakras, meridians etc. to find out the imbalances underlying the specific health concerns.
- Pranic Healing is a non-touch healing modality working with prana/chi/ki
- Pranic Healing accelerates the natural healing process
- Special crystals and/or hands are used to remove the energetic imbalances and enhance the healing
- Fresh prana is directed to the appropriate areas to support the body & mind towards rapid healing and/or relief
- Clients are asked not to wear jewelry, silk, or leather including belts, shoes, and wallets
A full session usually takes between 60 –75 minutes.
An introductory clinic session is about 20 minutes in duration.
WHAT TYPE OF AILMENTS?
Certified Pranic Healing Practitioners are available for in-person sessions as well distant-healing sessions.
They have successfully treated clients all over Ontario and Quebec as well as overseas.
Clients have experienced improvement for a broad range of physical and emotional ailments, from stress and addiction to sprain, hypertension and MS; from stroke to improved vision, enlarged prostate, difficulty conceiving to birthing support, anxiety, trauma, depression – just to name a few.
Pranic Facelifts or weight-loss programs are also included in the healing options.
*The number of sessions required will depend on the nature/severity of the ailment